Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy 10th Anniversary to me! I opened the first ellenoire store front on Valentines Day in 2003 (I was home based and web based from 1994) I think I sold exactly 0$ that day. Between Corey Smith dragging barn board from Dunnsville, Caroline Peer smearing woad  tinted plaster on the walls with me, Squirrelly McFancypants helping with displays and endless hours of help from Timothy James Hanlon and others I managed to open on time. It's been a long 10 years full of ups and downs, but we'll sell a bit more than 0$ today! Thanks for all the support and love from all of you over the years. Happy Valentines Day!



Don't forget! There are always lots of low calorie treats here for you and your Valentine to share after hours!
Massage oils, Bath bombs, sweet little heart shaped soaps... How about giving your Valentine a foot treatment while they drink a glass of wine tonight ? (or any night) You can buy it from us, or you make it at home. In a few hours i'll be posting a quick and simple recipe for a homemade sugar scrub that you can make with ingredients you likely have in your kitchen right now!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment